9 June 2016

I'm Back

So it's been a year since my last posting, and things have been very busy at the Krafty Kows HQ. I've not been idle, there's been folding, sticking, cutting, stamping, experimenting with new ideas and sometimes a little cursing and not much time for blogging but I'm going to try and keep things up to date this time.......maybe! If you don't see me here you can always catch up with me on Facebook, Instagram, and occasionally Twitter, although I just don't get Twitter!

So for now I'm going to post a few photos of some of the things I've been up to, but I can't stop for long as I have an idea swirly around my head, which I simply must try out......maybe there will be more cursing later!

I'll try and post again very soon with some of the events I'll be attending, so it's bye for now.

Jeanette


2 comments:

  1. WOW you have been busy.........nice to see you back and great projects too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.