18 December 2014

CRAFT Challenge 290 - New (Year, Baby, Home, Job)

Are you ready for Christmas yet!!!! I've been lucky enough to be given 4 tickets for the local panto which will be on Sunday............how lucky was that!
So this weeks challenge is something 'NEW'. It's up to what you choose. For my card I have chosen a New Baby....arrrrr!

Here are this weeks sponsors:

Sponsor 1:  Inky Impressions


Prize is a $10 certifcate for Inky Impressions

Sponsor 2: Sweet Stamps

sweetlogo-in-frame

The prize is a 10.00 Gift Certificate to their store.



Prize is 3 images of choice from her shop.

Sponsor 4: Sweet n Sassy



Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a small, family-owned, Christian company offering exclusive images and designs in both clear and digital stamps.  We also carry a small number of exclusive die designs, some of which coordinate with our stamps.
The prize is a $10 voucher for their shop.

For my card I've used an image from Lacy Sunshine called Cliff The Stork.
Here is my card:


So to be in for a chance of winning a prize please click HERE

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.