19 January 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 242 -Technique - Decoupage

Something a bit different this week for you, decoupage which I've not done for quite some time.

This weeks sponsors are:

Sponsor 1:  Floppy Latte Designs



The prize is a $6.00 USD Gift Coupon.

This is the last time they will be sponsoring us, as they will be closing their doors in the near future. We will all be sorry to see them go and hope they will return again in the future.

Sponsor 2: The Stamping Chef

The Stamping Chef was born in November 2012, Here’s a little bit about Tamara, the artist/creator of all the wonderful images you will find in The Stamping Chef store.   Drawing is my passion, and my style is fun, cute and doodlish ~I think =D.  I love to see images come to life when they're colored by amazing crafters. Creating digital images can be a tedious process, but I love each and every step of it.

The Stamping Chef offers a anything goes weekly challenge on Wednesday on our Blog, and many weekly and monthly challenges on our The Stamping Chef forum http://thestampingchef.com/Forum/ to play along with for some TSC images to win!

logoshadow
Prize is 3 digis of choice from the store.

Sponsor 3: Sweet n Sassy



Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a small, family-owned, Christian company offering exclusive images and designs in both clear and digital stamps.  We also carry a small number of exclusive die designs, some of which coordinate with our stamps.
The prize is 3 digital stamps of choice from their shop.

Sponsor 4: Redonkadoodles



The prize is 16000 Redonkulous Reward Points ($8 value).

Here is my card:

I really like this image which is from Sweet n Sassy - called Bluebird although I haven't coloured blue!! I've decoupage the head, wings and some flowers.

Don#t forget to join in HERE

Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and what a lovely image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, your decoupage sets the image off beautifully

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a great day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.