4 November 2013

CRAFT Challenge 231 - For The Boys (0-150)

AARRGGHHHH - I haven't posted my DT card. Sorry guys so without further ado here are the sponsors for this week:

Sponsor 1: QKR Stampede
The Prize for Winner 1 is 5 Digital Images of choice.

Sponsor 2: Pattie's Creations


The prize for winner 2 is 3 of their images of choice.



The prize for winner 3 is 4 images of choice from their shop.



Sassy Studio Designs


Sponsor 3: Flonz 

They make and sell rubber and clear stamps at their online store, ebay and etsy.

Now for the great news! 

Prize for winner 3 is a $20 voucher for their store. 

How is that for a prize? He really is very generous I think!


Star of the Month October:


Sponsor for Our Star of the Month October will be: Doodle Dragons

The prize for our Star of the Month October is $10 download from their site.

We will announce our Star of the Month this weekend.


Here is my card for this weeks challenge:
For my card I have used an image fromQKR Stampede digi 16513.
I've colour the image with Promarkers
Don't forget to join in HERE
Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fab image reminds me of Fred Flintstone....lol gorgeous card though! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.