8 February 2013

One For The Girls

Yesterday a boy's card and today it's the girls turn!
I've recently bought a craft magazine, which I don't usually do as I had 100's and then gave them all away as I needed more room for my craft stuff. In it was a couple of owl stamps and some freebie paper and I must say I can't stop using the paper. I'm loving the colours.
So today I've created a card with what I think is a Sugar Nellie image (I could be wrong) and used my freebie backing papers:
I'm entering this card into the following challenge:
MAWTT - Only Girls Allowed
Happy weekend
Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous cute image so beautifully coloured and great layout and backing papers too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, love the colours & the papers are fab!
    I think the image is a Rachelle Ann Miller one!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.