14 February 2013

Happy valentine's Day



 
Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Hope your all getting spolit rotten by your loved ones.
Here is a card I made for my hubby. I've used two cards and joined them together. I've used backing papers from Pink Petticoat and covered the front and back of card, also making a pocket to put a heart message inside. The i and u is from some scrapbooking papers I'm using for my wedding album. The mounted hearts is a die my mum has kindly lent me which I know need to return as I've had for some time. The ribbon is from some stash I have. I'm rather pleased as it the first card I've made since having Tillie-Belle and looking forward to finding some more time to get backing into the crafting.
I hope you like. Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.