25 October 2012

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 178 - Recipe


Here are this weeks sponsors:

Hi all, a little late again this week with posting my DT card but here we go.
This week is a Recipe and here it is:

Easy, peasy don't you think.
DigiDarla and Digital Stamp Club













Here is my card:



I adore this image as it is just like a real old fashioned Father Christmas that I remember when I was a little girl (I swear I saw him once!).
It's called Santa 2' by DigiDarla
I've coloured the image with Promarkers, die cut a couple of flowers, used cnadi dots and some ribbon. Paper from stash.
Dont forget to join us HERE
Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janette, i love this image same one i used, he looks brill, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the jolly Santa and wonderful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab fun christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.