9 October 2012

Bling Baby Yeah

Well I'm finally getting over my cold and all in all it's been a busy time. At the weekend I attended a knitting workshop with my friend. We learnt about Steeking which was very interesting, and then after we went to a shop called Get Knitted, which was really fab and of course wool and patterns were purchased. Lttle Evie and Baby Tillie will never be without a cardigan!

So onto my card. This is an image that I've had for some time. Added glittered fowers, swirls, gems and a large bow. Promarkers to colour.
I'm entering this card into the following challenge.
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Bling Baby....Yeah.
Bye for now
Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. Love your shopping bella, this is so cute, great colors and design and of course, love the bling. Your knitting workshop sounds like fun. I need to get into that soon too. Everytime I ask for a hat it's too small and too short, lol. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Jeanette! What gorgeous purple bling flowers! Awesome job for the bling challenge!! I can crochet but haven't tried knitting yet :) I want to learn though! I usually only crochet in the Winter because I like to make afghans and then I can cover up as I go :) Thank so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card xxx loving the bling flowers xxx i knit a little but need to do a bit more xxxx ty for playing with us at loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and great job with all the bling. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.