18 August 2012

Happy Birthday Lucas


It's Lucas who is the birthday boy today and he is four. I asked him what cake he wanted and he said Luigi's head. So I searched the Internet and settle for a cake which looked very easy to do. Then when I asked him again he said a ghost then shortly after a star. To double check what he wanted I asked him again on Wednesday 'what cake would you like', a star nanny he said. So here it is:

I tried to included some characters from Super Mario - Luigi being his favourite. I'm hoping he likes it.
Jeanette

5 comments:

clare said...

What a fab cake, I bet it will go down a great!

sue - bearhouse said...

I'm sure Lucas will LOVE his cake, it wonderful!!

Sue

Sandra H said...

It's totally stunning and he will love it xx

Vicky said...

WOW....this is one awesome cake Lucas will love it sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kate M said...

That cake is great - so clever to incorporate all his favourites.
Kate
xx