14 June 2012

Wedding Invitations

I've had the privilege to be asked to make wedding invites for some friends. I've been busy making some samples them  to choose from before baby arrives and it has stopped me from going mad.


Here is Set One. The background paper is by Pink Petticoat. I've used computer for text matt and layered using my nesties. Finished off with silver ribbon across bottom with a lovely pearl heart slider.

 Here is Set Two. Again this is Pink Petticoat papers. I've used mums die cutters to cut the text out, which was done on computer. With some silver ribbon.






 Here is Set Three. This is Pink Petticoat papers. She makes such lovely background papers. This is mum die cutters again. (You can have them back now mum!) The text is done using computer. with some silver ribbon and some heart gems.

I hope you like. Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wow they are gorgeous you have made them perfect for the occasion, please call at my blog as l have something for you:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.