25 April 2012

Stop Horsing Around

Back last summer we went to Cornwall and I found a little craft shop that had a sale on and here at long last is one of the stamps that I have finally inked up. You know what it's like going into a craft shop, it's like going into a sweetie shop, you just have to have everything........well you need it!!!
This large wooden stamp is from Funstamps and is called Prize Pony. I bought with my niece in mind but then realised I'd bought another 'horse' stamp, so I'll use it for her birthday next year!


I've coloured with Promarkers and card and paper are from stash.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Paper Play Challenge - Animal Antics
Creative Belli - Animals
Creative Craft Challenge - Animal Antics
Bye for now.
Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Jeanette - the papers are perfect for that image. Love the pony colours too.

    Thanks for joining us this week on PaperPlay.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, love the image and your whole design! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card. I love the DP. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your adorable little horse image. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Animals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.