25 April 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

Finally, I've finished my word book. I'd actually done the book ages ago, I just hadn't got round to printing the photo's. Choosing them was difficult. This is a little album that I made for Michelle and Blue's wedding last year, and why my best friends wedding? Well when Michelle was living with me for awhile I took her to her best friends wedding and there she met Blue. They had gone to the same school but Michelle wasn't aware that Blue had a little secret crush on her. They left school, got job's and didn't see each other again until some years later at 'The Wedding'. And there you have it. Now they have a lovely little family with another due in 7 weeks.

I'm entering this into the following challenge.
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Inspired By A Film (My Best Friends Wedding)
Jeanette

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous love the creation and presentation of your movie, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jeanette,
    This looks lovely. What a wonderful creation. Great interpretation of the movie title too. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card fits the challenge perfectly.
    Thanks for joining in with the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.