22 February 2012

Birthday Card

Here is another birthday card I've made. Still been a busy bee but now having to put a hold on some now as I've run out of double tape. But looking forward to Saturday when I will be stocking up on all crafty items, as both myself and mum are off to a craft show. The image is from Pink Gems, called Tia Kitten. I've coloured using pro markers. The flower background paper is from my huge pile of stash I keep forgetting about, along with the ribbon, flowers, gems and dragonfly button. The wording is from Pink Petticoat. I hope you like. Michelle xx
I'm entering this card into the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Flower Power
Alphabet Challenge - A for Animal Antics

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and a fabulous image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Have fun at the Craft show! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Roxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - I love that paper, so bright and cheery!
    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.