26 November 2011

I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Over at I Love Promarkers the theme this week is Anything Goes which basically mean you're spoilt for choice! Hmm so what should I do for this one and I decided to stick with the Forever Friends Cosy Christmas Collections as I was in the mood for colouring.I tried putting little dots on the blue scarf to make it look like it had been knitted. I think it works. Add a couple of snowflakes with gems in the centre, MS border and a little piece of organza ribbon to given it a bit of sky feeling.
Hope you like it
Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely card and what a cute FF image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette. Such a sweet FF image & a lovely card that I am sure your parents will really appreciate too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.