20 October 2011

C.R.A.F.T Challenge #125 - Autumn

Hello, it's been a busy week here trying to catch up with cards, books, flowers and Christmas Tree books ready for my next batch of craft fayre's. The late nights and very early mornings (before a full days work) is starting to catch up with me and can't wait for the weekend to do more crafting at a 'normal' time of the day.

Over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, as you can see from my title, the theme this week is 'AUTUMN' and this is my first post as a DT and I'm very excited to have joined a great team of people and looking forward to future challenges.
Our sponsors this week are:

Prize is 3 digi stamps of your choice

and
                                              


Prize is 3 diecut packs of your choice from their site




I've used an image from 'Rubber Stamp Craft' and used Promarkers to colour. Added glossy accents on her boots and the top of the umbrella. Paper is from my stash, added a swirl, ribbon and some letter beads.

So pop along to C.R.A.F.T and come and join us in the fun.
Bye for now
Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. really love this and great use of colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this Jeanette, I know I mentioned it before but I had to pop over and let everyone know how much I love it :) Lovely use of the Glossy Accents - a beautiful touch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.