10 July 2011

Oh What A Night


Well it was the long awaited Take That concert at Wembley and I can say it was worth waiting for. What an excellent night and as ever Robbie was superb, he even impressed my bestest friend. We all had a fab time. Come back we want more!!! So onto a card and some challenges. I've not posted much lately due to my hand but it's well on the way to recovering now and you can't get me out of my craft room - boo the housework! The image is Anya which is coloured with Promarkers. Punched out some MS flowers and a bronze brad in the middle. The flower is made from lace which is gathered in the centre and secured with some ribbon. I'm entering this card into the following challenges: The Crafty Pad - Lots of Texture, Cute Card Thursday - Lace, Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes, Charisma Cardz - All About CardsBe back later. Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the concert it must of been good l have heard lots of reports saying it was good well worth waiting like you say!! your card is fabulous love the image and the layout beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! I love visiting your blog! I secretly pop by when I don't even have too DT as I love your creations! lol. Again you have created a beautiful card! Perfect coloring and a gorgeous image! just what we are looking for at The Crafty Pad Texture Challenge this week. Thank you for playing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.