9 May 2011

It's All About A Girl - Concertina Photo Books





Wow, I can't believe it's been over a month since I last blogged and I've not even had the time to visit some of my fav blogs, but I should be back full time after the wedding of Michelle & Blue. I'm getting very excited now but building up into a frenzy. The outfit is bought, with matching handbag, shoes, fascinator & jewellery and I'm just left to finish the guestbook, favours, and of course the wedding cake.

Tonight I just wanted to post a few concertina books that are just a couple from the many I've made over the last three months. I'm hoping to get back into doing some challenges very soon.
Bye for now

Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Nice to have you back. It must be a busy time for you but I am sure it will all be worth it. Can't wait to see you in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.