16 March 2011

Wedding Invites



At long last. Been meaning to post these photos on for months now but just not had the time. Its all wedding planning at the moment. No time for crafting unless its for my wedding. Thought I'd share with you all my invites I've made. For the save the date cards, I manage to pick up a bulk pack of black card from a craft fiar in Somerset last year. I brought the save the date writing from ebay at a bargain price of 99p. It is a sizzix die cut. I borrowed mums nesties and brought some heart rinestones in hobbycraft in the sale.
For the wedding cards, again I used the same black cards. Used my favourite images pink petticoat.
I could not decide from the wedding images which I liked and decided to use all of them. I borrowed some of mums and nesties but also used mine to matt and layer the image. Dusted them with glamour dust. The ribbon I got from the craft fair in Somerset last year.
Hope you like. Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.