31 March 2011

More Than One Fold




Well as soon as I saw this challenge I immediately thought of my little photo concertina books that I make. These are fab gifts, and this one is for a wedding which is a great little pressy for those special guests at the wedding. I always decorate the inside with matching papers and card and also add embellishments to suit the occasion. The front of this has a little metal plate which says Mrs & Mrs. I'm entering this into the following challenge: Moving Along With The Times - More Than One Fold - there's plenty with this one! Jeanette

7 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab idea, love the ribbon!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, What a great card idea, thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

Lisa Jane said...

whata fabulous idea.. and so pretty
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Pami said...

This is gorgeous, what a lovely idea! Love the ribbon and charm on the front. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous jeanette I love it! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x
PS
I still love your blog design it makes me smile everytime I visit!

kelli said...

This is gorgeous, I love the ribbon you've used! The little cows on your page are too cute!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT x

Brenda Brown said...

Such a clever idea and beautiful design.
So glad you entered it into our challenge at MAWTT this week,
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox