22 January 2011

Creative Inspirations Challenge & Blog Hop



There's a great 3rd Birthday Celebrations Blog Hop going on at Creative Inspirations, just click on the banner on the side bar for all the details, but also the theme this week is Celebrate and as I'm still celebrating a granddaughter I thought I'd show you my new baby books for this year. It is full of matching papers and embellishments and makes a great gift or 'brag' book. I shall be entering this project in the Creative Inspirations Challenge. Hope you like it. Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on your grand daughter ( I have a special one too) Fabulous creation, of course, lovin the pink and all your wonderful details, thanks for joining us in celebrating this challenge at Creative Inspirations
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great [jealous] now I need the template! How'd you do that! Perfectly done with matching papers! Thanks for joining in our celebration challenge at Creative Inspirations! Don't forget it's our birthday & we have a blog hop going on until Jan 25th with some AMAZING prizes to be won AND a DT call until Jan 28.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a fab project. i've just been over to the House Mouse challenge blog and seen your name! go take a look! all it will say is well done!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.