24 August 2010

Where have I been hiding




















Some of you I know have been wondering where the other half of Krafty Kows has been. Well I'm here at last! This is I think my first posting for 2010, yes I know we are already well into August. Where have I been hiding you ask yourselves? I have been very busy this year with my children, the house, my health and not forgetting organising my wedding for next. Yes I'm getting married. So my passion for crafting has taken back burner. I have done some crafting this year but mainly just cards for birthday's. etc that have cropped up in the family. As you can see I love my pink petticoat images and have used them alot. All my papers, ribbons and embellishments are from garage sales and craft sales that I have been to. I hope to put some photos of my wedding invites and other bits I have been busy preparing for our wedding next May at a later date. Hope you like. Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. love em chelle....
    as you know, i love using pink petticoat papers and images too...so cute. its good to see you back, crafting and bloggin. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.