15 August 2010

Paper Play Challenge & The Wedding

Well what a fab wedding and a memorable day. Both Terry and I had a great time and a big sigh of relief that the cake travelled 100 miles in one piece and they loved the cake. The colour of the roses seemed to match perfectly. I had a beautiful bouquet of flowers as a thank you. Terry did look very dashing in his suit. It was lovely to see everybody together. Good times!
So on to the next challenge that I'm going to enter. This is the first time for Paper Play which I had spotted on Mandy's blog and the challenge is Bon Voyage. Now I've never made one of these cards before but strangely enough last weekend I did buy a sentiment stamp with it on.......how spooky....so it was just beckoning me to have a play! So here it is.
The image is from Personal Impressions which I bought from a car boot sale some years ago. The background image is from Hero Arts called Antique Map Background which I tried to colour to make it look 'vintage'. Coloured by Promarkers and used glossy accents for the water. The wheel embellishment is from Embellish It. I hope you like it. Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. Glad the wedding went well. Any chance of a photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Jeanette - I love the stamps you've used, and the metal embellishments - perfect for a bon voyage card.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jeanette, love it. So beautiful.

    Thanks for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.