3 August 2010

First Kissmas

Hi, tonight I made a card for one challenge and found some others I could enter it into. The image is by Elzybells Art Stamps. Isn't he cute. He/she doesn't appear to have a name or a title......arrr shame. I've coloured him in with Promarkers, I really must invest in some more (lucky me, my birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and my mum usually gives me some money. So guess what I'm planning to spend it on teehee). I've used Glossy Accents on his nose and paws and glittered around the edges of the card. The background card has been embossed.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - No Designer Paper

Stamp Scrap and Doodle - Clean and Simple

Diecut Dreams - Mistletoe Kisses

Papertake Weekly - White and Bright

Treehouse Thursday Challenge - See Dots

Rosie D's Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small

12 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable!! Your coloring is awesome and I love the large embossed polka dots!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with the Treehouse Stamps Thursday challenge!

    Heather Prince
    aka: Princessheather

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Christmascard! Just love it:) Thank you for joing us at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dots is sooo cute and love the Images also so cute...this is really simple and wonderful card...I am joining SSDS too, my card is number 46 would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as can be!!!
    Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club, hope to see you once again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cutie is sneaky plotting his own mistletoe kisses. Love your card, thanks for joining DCD Christmas challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the edges of the card, and the embossed circles are great really love the red which of sets the white just perfectly and must not forget the image oh so cute, I would kiss him under that mistletoe
    thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland hope you will join us again on Friday for some more fun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh now this is just wicked cute, love that little mouse! Thanks for playing at Treehouse Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image and attention to detail in your card! Thanks for playing with us at SSDS this week. Stop by my blog and enter to win candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooo sweet, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card :-) the image is adorable and I love the embossing and colours you used ,,, stunning !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    and congratulations !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.