28 July 2010

Sitting Nellie with Butterflies

I originally was following a sketch challenge which I had seen and then when I double checked .........................it should have been a Christmas image.....DOH!!! And I spent ages on it, double DOH!! Still I came across a challenge tonight which I think it would fit in nicely. Flutterby Wednesday is what I'm entering which has to be, butterflies, fairy or angel. The bling on this card is those to decorate your mobile phone with and the butterfly punch is Martha Stewart.
Bye for now. Jeanette

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cute card!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.