25 July 2010

PBSC Week 111

Wow, isn't hot today. Tried to do a bit of gardening but gave up in the end, far too hot for hard work! Here is my card for PBSC which this week's theme is It's Christmas in July. For this I have used a cute girly stamp called 'Xmas Ride'. This little girl reminds of my granddaughter Chloe. I've coloured her with Promarkers and added some sparkly snow on the ground and stickles to the fur on her coat, and a little sparkle to the berrys. I'm also entering this card into:
Sketch Saturday were you have to follow this sketch:
So here is my card

Hope you like it. Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. love your cute card......thanks for joining in the Christmas fun this week at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and cheerful card that I am sure whoever receives it will love. I'm working on Christmas cards this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at PBSC.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a cute xmas card. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.