31 July 2010

Nature is the Call of the Day

At Alphabet Challenge it is N for Nature. Wow was this difficult to choose as I had so many ideas flying around in my head, but then I opted for something quite simple. The reason I went for this image is because I've never actually used it before. Its' by Hero Arts and called 'Garden Flowers Sketch', perfect title I thought for this challenge. Coloured the flowers with Promakers and used glossy accents to the flower heads. Punch butterflies and doubled them up with velum wings and glitter bodies. The beautiful script sentiment is one of Michelle's but has no maker's name on it. Used ribbon, flower and brad from stash and of course I've used my nesties.

Hope you like it. Jeanette

4 comments:

  1. Great card, I really love the colors that you picked for it.

    I currently have blog candy on my blog come and take a look!

    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is sooo pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!! I do have one question....did you intentionally have something else in mind when you named your post... "Nature is the call of the day" ??? I'm surrounded by boys, so I naturally thought about the call of nature and it made me chuckle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love the flower image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.