30 July 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge

Another Christmas card!!! Yes but imagine the stress I'm taking out of 'the build up to Christmas'. I already know who I'm sending these Christmas cards too............let's hope they are not looking in! So for the ABC Christmas Challenge this week it is P for Presents with added Lace. Now don't forget the lace bit which was what I did, and then I saw Annie's card with added lace to her snowflake and thought it was an excellent idea, only I've gone over the top a bit with mine.......but the lace is there so I think it will count. The image is another Whipper Snapper stamp called, funny enough, Bear and Present, what else!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable and you did a great card for the Christmas Stampin' challenge this week. Thanks for playing along. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...cute card! Love the lace!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along at ABC CC with this challenge. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.