30 May 2010

My New Stamp From Sweden

I'm really not happy with this card. It's as if I've just got a few bits together and stuck them anywhere, I guess I need to get back into the swing of things and not rush around but I wanted to show you the little stamp I got from Sweden. The lady in the shop was very friendly and told me it was designed by a young local girl but unfortunately I can't find any info. The only thing on the label is Design Englastuff. There were other characters there as well and I wished I had bought a couple more.
I stamped her onto card and then again on printed flowery paper, cut out the petal hat and dress and glued them to the first stamped image. I then stamp onto green paper her leaf collars and also stuck them on. I'm going to colour the next image in and hopefully create and much more 'pleasing to the eye' card. Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.