20 April 2010

Concertina Books

Helloooooooooo, I'm back! Just finished a second week working away from home and at last life can get back to 'normal', whatever that is!
Got home on Friday only to realise I had a little craft fair to do on Saturday morning, so it was a frantic few hours trying to make some extra books. As Upton House was quite successful, it left me very few books. I can't remember the last time I made a card. These books have taken over! So I'm now going to bombard you with some photo's of a few I've been working on over the weekend and the last couple of evenings. These have been done in between housework, gardening, working, and aerobics, in other words any spare second I get.....I'm sure you know what I mean.

The first two books are of a 'love, wedding, anniversary or valentine' theme. A lovely lady named Caroline asked for an anniversary book but realised I'd sold all the others thatI had, so this was my first mission. More on the way later.





Well I have lots more to post but for some reason Blogger seems to be taking ages tonight and I've finally given up. So will post some more tomorrow. Bye for now. Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.