28 April 2010

Bloomin Best Friends


So as I said yesterday, I shall be posting some cards for awhile and here is my first one. However I did come up with an idea which I may get bored with but I'm going to give it a go. Each month I've decided to pick a theme or subject and make cards, books etc with that in mind. So for the month of May I'm going to have a 'Male Month'. I may do the extra 'off the subject' item just in case you or I get bored!!! Here's today girly card. The image was one of many images I won in some blog candy some time back. The backing paper is from Crafts House called mini fancies and I added some odd buttons from my stash. Sentiment stamp is from Penny Black. Hope you like it. Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jeanette, love how you've used the buttons and the image is so cute.
    A whole month of man cards, have you gone mad woman, I'd only make 1and give up on that idea lol.
    Hope you enjoyed the craft show
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.