28 April 2010

Bloomin Best Friends


So as I said yesterday, I shall be posting some cards for awhile and here is my first one. However I did come up with an idea which I may get bored with but I'm going to give it a go. Each month I've decided to pick a theme or subject and make cards, books etc with that in mind. So for the month of May I'm going to have a 'Male Month'. I may do the extra 'off the subject' item just in case you or I get bored!!! Here's today girly card. The image was one of many images I won in some blog candy some time back. The backing paper is from Crafts House called mini fancies and I added some odd buttons from my stash. Sentiment stamp is from Penny Black. Hope you like it. Jeanette

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette, love how you've used the buttons and the image is so cute.
A whole month of man cards, have you gone mad woman, I'd only make 1and give up on that idea lol.
Hope you enjoyed the craft show
hugs Mandy xx