19 February 2010

Penny Black - Frolicking Frogs


I love frogs. Many years ago I used to collect 'anything to do with frogs' and friends and family used to give me gifts of 'anything to do with frogs' too. So after many years of kissing everyone of them I decided it wasn't true about kissing a frog that will turn into a prince and promptly sold them all in a car boot sale before I moved. There just wasn't enough room for them all. I did keep a few special ones though. I love this image Penny Black image. I've added a little glitter to the water and added flat back clear gems to the flower to make it look like droplets of water. Off in the morning for our first craft fayre of the year and really looking forward to catching up with people. Bye for now. Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.