27 May 2009

Fathers Day



All 3 'Krafty Kows' went to Janettes garage sale again last Saturday and spent far too much...well at least I did and the only reason I didn't buy more was because I hadn't taken enough money with me. I'm looking forward to the next one were I will of course increase my budget. So what did I buy you may ask. Well I bought some wonderful 'Penny Black' and 'Stampingbella's stamps which I couldn't leave behind as they are my absolute favourites. I'm going to be stamping them up later this week and showing them on the blog. I managed to make a 'Father's Day' card from one of the stamps I bought, which I have been after for ages. It's by Penny Black and he's called 'Dressed Up'. I've decoupaged his head and foot and used glossy accents to hi-light his nose, tie and little paw pads. I've coloured with the whisper pens. Hope you like him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.