25 February 2009

Easter - Pink Petticoat
















Well i've not put a post on in a while now and not even made any cards. Kids have been struck down with this cold going around. Poor little Lucas has suffered and still is with a nasty cough. Though this week I've managed to get back into the cards again. As you can see been busy making easter cards with pink petticoat images and papermania papers with ribbon and eyelets. As mum said we went to a show last friday. I was very good (only because I want my utility room finished so I can move some of my craft stuff out there. Blue and my dad are going to put an extra bit of work surface in for me once my kitchen is done) I did buy a few bits and as you can see one was the x-cut corner punch. I love it makes such a difference to the cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.