16 May 2015

Long Absence and The Latest Up Date

So I've been away for ages and lots have happened. It's been a tough 6 months but things are looking a brighter (fingers crossed).

Unfortunately I had to leave the team at C.R.A.F.T challenge blog simply because time was always against me and I felt bad letting the team down each week, although Jo never seemed to mind and has been brilliant. So I wish the current team lots of success and will be popping over from time to time. Thanks girls I loved my time with you.

I've managed to make some things in between family and all the crisis in between, if fact the crafting has kept me sane. So here are some of the things I've been creating.
And here is where I will be showing my work next along with 11 other artists & crafters so please pop along if you are in the area. 
Bye for now

Jeanette







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.