3 December 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 235 - Use Metal or Use A Charm

Well yet again I've not posted my DT card...sorry team but I've been so busy every weekend and evening with craft fairs that it's so been crazy, but now I've finished and I can get back to my poor neglected blog and my DT teamies.
So you can still enter here this weeks challenge and there are some great prizes to be won - here are our sponsors:

Sponsor 1: Rick St Dennis MFA


The prize for winner 1 is 2-3 images from his shop.




Sponsor 2:  Doodle Dragons

The prize for winner 2 is $10 download from their site.






The prize for winner 3 is 4 images of choice from their shop.



Sassy Studio Designs

Sponsor 4: Scribbles Designs

Sandy Sommerfeld,  is the artist behind all the amazing images at Scribbles Designs.  She is a brilliant artist, with a HUGE heart and a great sense of humor.  Which you will see is very much reflected in her drawings.


The prize for winner 4 is any 3 images of choice from their shop.




Here is my card using We Three Geese' by Rick St Dennis MFA
I adore this image!
Bye for now

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.