27 June 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 213 - Thank You (Teacher)

Hi All

This week at our challenge is 'Thank you' and here are this weeks fab sponsors:

Sponsor 1: Crimson Cloud

The prize for winner 1 is 3 diecut packs of choice from their shop.


Crimson Cloud


Sponsor 2:  Doodle Dragons

The prize for winner 2 is $10 download from their site.



Sponsor 3:  QKR Stampede
The Prize for Winner 3 is 5 Digital Images of choice.



The prize for winner 4 is their choice of either
  • 3 digistamps OR 
  • 2 easel card sheets/card kits OR
  • 1 paperpack OR
  • 2 3D decoupage sheets OR
  • 1 box card kit of the winners choice from my digistamp blog.


Here is my card:


I've used an image from QKR Stampede called Parachuting Bird.
Coloured with Promarkers and used a cloud die cut. Faux stitiching around the edge and the sentiment was created on my pc.
I'm entering this card into the following challenge:

Cute Card Challenge - Fly Like A Bird

Don't forget to join in HERE

Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. He he what a cheeky chappy! I'm liking the plaid backing papers

    Thank you so much stopping by my blog



    Happy crafting from Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.