6 June 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 210 - Anything But A Card

Evening All

This week at C.R.A.F.T. we have something a bit different, Anything But A Card' and I chose to make a gift bag but before I post my photo here are this weeks sponsors:

Sponsor 1:  LEJ Designs

The prize for winner 1 is 3 digis of choice from her site.


Sponsor 2: Wags n Whiskers

The prize for winner 2 is 3 images of choice from their shop.

Sponsor 3:  The Cutting Cafe

The prize for winner 3 is any 3 sets from their online shop.





The prize for winner 4 is their choice of either
  • 3 digistamps OR 
  • 2 easel card sheets/card kits OR
  • 1 paperpack OR
  • 2 3D decoupage sheets OR
  • 1 box card kit of the winners choice from my digistamp blog.


Here is my project:

I've used an image from Wags 'n' Whiskers called Angelica and I love this image.
I've coloured her with Promarkers and added a little Star Dust Stickles.
Don't forget to join in HERE
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.