1 March 2012

A Typical Teenager

Still on my mission to get cards made for year. Here is a card I've made our eldest. He'll be 14yrs next month and is a typical teenager. So thought this free digi image was perfect for him along with the sentiment (also a freebie) in top left hand corner. I've coloured the image using my pro markers. Many of them I got new yesterday. Had a tiny bit of a spend. SSSHHH! Don't tell anyone, especially the hubby, but got them at bargain price. I've set the card out from a sketch I'm entering in from one of the challenges this week. There are so many about at moment its great fun. The papers are from my stash along with the navy ribbons I've used. The sentiment under image I done on computer.
I hope you like. Michelle xx
I'm entering this card into the following challenges.
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
City Crafter - Extra Extra. Use 2 or more ribbons & 9 or more words
Pollycraft Monday - Teenage Dream
Allsorts - It's your choice
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Manly

9 comments:

  1. You son is just going to love this. Such a cute card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really makes me smile .. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL great card and love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Perfect for our manly challengeat SSDS. Thanks for sharing and I'm sure your son will love it! Happy Bday to him!
    Tammy, SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL great image and sentiment, I love his cute bunny slippers!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card, this is such a fun image, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wonderful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So CUTE and FUN! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really great Michelle. Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.