15 March 2012

CHARMing

Over at CES Challenge they are doing a challenge to use a charm. I had the perfect card that I had made a couple of weeks ago but had chance to show you all on here. This is perfect for a teenager or music lover.
The image is one I've has a while, can't remember where its from now. Coloured with pro markers. The papers and card are from my stash. I've added black ribbon and tied on a guitar charm and used a happy birthday charm from my huge stash. I'm also entering this card into following challenges
Cute card thursday - Happy Birthday
I love pro markers - Anything goes
I hope you like. Michelle xx

3 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous card, super cute image!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥for our special 4th birthday challenge this week! Debxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab image & I love the DP looks fab how you have arranged it!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, hope to see you again soon and good luck!
Andy
x