18 February 2012

60th Birthday Card

It is Blues dads 60th birthday today. Here is the card I have made him. I used a free digi image I've had stashed away, coloured using my pro markers. I've matt and layered the image using pale blue and silver card. The wording I arranged on my netbook, printed to pick up the brown in the background paper. The background paper i think is making memories, its one I've had a while. I then found a button I wanted  to use but was finding it difficult to decide what to do. Decided ribbon wasn't right when I came across some garden string which done a lovely job i think. I hope you like. Michelle xx
I'm entering this card into the following chalenges.
Cupcake craft challenge - Entwined
Allsorts Challenge - Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely and to say that's a free image makes it even better its a beauty!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for a man, Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great guy card Michelle.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, what a brilliant card. I love the image and you're papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.