26 January 2012

Pirate Card

Well it was Harleys Birthday the other week and I'm finally getting round to posting his card I made him onto the blog. I decided to make him a pirate card being as we live by the beaches. The image is from Squiggles. I love their images. I coloured him using my pro markers some new from christmas. It took me a while to decide how to plan out the card and it whilst whist sorting through old card stock having a clear out I found scraps of card I was going to throw and instead recycled the coloured card onto Harley's card, using yellow for sand, ripping the blue for the sea. I also found some brown and green and made a palm tree using the ripping effect again on the leaves. I hope you like.
I'm entering this into Squiggles challenge - Recycle Upcycle!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this pirate he is such a cute one, fantastic card. thanks for joining us at squiggles and giggles. hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.