15 December 2011

Challenge #133 - Christmas Card With Removable Item

 This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T. got my brain thinking and then I remembered that one of Michelle's friend Vicky from Bright and Breezy Crafts very kindly sent us some chipboard cut outs which have been brilliant to use especially the large snowflakes Here's my DT card for this week:
I covered the snow flake with Mod Podge and the sprinkled Flower Soft polar white all over it. The image is for Bow & Berries and called Warm Penguin which has been coloured with Promarkers and glittered.
This week sponsors are:

The prize is: A seat to any of their upcoming classes.
and
The prize is: 3 mages of  you choice from their site.

Thanks Vicky - Come and join the fun

Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. Well, it lkooks fab, and I love what you have done with it...you clever lady! I am so rubbish, I haven't used any of mine,...oh well, will have to keep them for next year! have a lovely christmas!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.