30 September 2011

Colour Inspiration & A Teddy Bear

Over at C.R.A.F.T. the theme this week is 'Inspiration Picture' and here is is. Now with my card I thought I'd take the colours from this but I'm not sure I've achieved what I had set out to do. I think I've got all the colours in my image, which I've coloured with Promarkers but got carried away with the orange, but the sun was shining through the window and I'm sure that was why this turned out to be a bright orangey card. Still hopefully it is acceptable. The image is from  Wild Rose Studio and called Mia with Teddy.They are also having a DT/GDT call so pop over if you fancy having a go.
I'm also going to include this into Cupcake Craft Challenge where the theme is 'if you go down to the woods today' include a Teddy Bear on your card.
Now I must go as I am preparing for Sunday and having a last minute rush making some books. Bye for now. Jeanette

6 comments:

  1. fab card, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable just love this cute image too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanette, what a gorgeous card. I love the adorable image and your papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Jeanette, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    (Were you planning to apply for the DT or GDT position as well? Please let us know in that case)
    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is soooo adoorable. I love the colours and your fab colouring. Thanks so much for sharing your bears with us at Cupcake! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x
    GDT CRAFT for September

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.