13 May 2011

At Last A Challenge - Pear Tree Design Challenge

Hi, and what on earth happened to Mr Blogger. I finally make a few cards for some challenges and make some books for people to choose from and Blogger goes walkabouts, let's hope it doesn't happen again! So anyway, Pear Tree Design Challenge was introduced to me by the lovely Clare. I do my best to enter this challenge from time to time and so here is my card. The theme is 'Spring'. The image is from PB called Surprise, and I've used Promarkers to colour, MS butterfly stamp and rest is from stash. Hope you like it. Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card love the flower thanks for joining in at PTD.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky card! Love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pear Tree Designs with our Spring Challenge! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.