25 March 2011

Ooh Baby Baby

I've done a lot of baby cards recently - seems to be the season for them. The stamp I've used for this card is from Stamp 'N' Around not one that I'm familiar with but is a lovely large image and very clean lines and simple. I've used Promarkers to colour and used glossy accents on his nose. Ribbon across the bottom with a bow and used a bow button on the image with added ribbon on.
I'm entering this card into the following challenge:
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Babies, Buttons and Bows

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, love the soft tone and that cute bunny, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as cute as can be ... thanks for sharing with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so darn cute.. I it has to be said.. I just love the look of your blog.. Just adorable.Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! LOVE that little bunny!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.