8 January 2011

That's A White Card!


Darts is on the TV which my partner is watching so that's why I'm crafting until early hours of the morning, with catch up TV playing in the background. I had my eye on these challenges early this week, in fact I've already entered a card for one of them but I thought I'd give it another go.
The first one is for Cupcake Challenge - White is White and the second one is City Crafter Challenge - Winter White.
The image is by PB and called Squeeze Till I Squeak, and is coloured with Promarkers, a little glitter on the daisy and glossy accents in the centre.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image ... your card is lovely ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such an adorable card ! Love the image and the embossing ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute.. I love your image.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely darling!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.