14 July 2010

PBSC Week 109

This is the sketch for PBSC
and this is my entry:

Unfortunately I do not have any kind of die cut for an oval shape and my free hand cutting or blade skills are not that good, so I'm hoping a circle is acceptable. I chose a pink and brown theme because I've used a cow image and 'Krafty Kows' theme is Pink and brown. The colours also remind me of those lovely toffees you used to get when I was a kid. Oh how wish I could chew a toffee! Anyway the image is called Bundles of wishes. I hope you like it! Jeanette

7 comments:

Where the nodding violets grow said...

It's udderly beautiful! Well done.

Where the nodding violets grow said...

It's udderly beautiful! Well done.

Where the nodding violets grow said...

Oooh look. It's so good I said it twice.

joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card and great image, thanks for joining us at pbsc

joey.x

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so sweet!

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, beautiful PB image and colours.
luv
Debby

Spyder said...

Love Penny Black, a really mooooooooooving card
(Lyn)