22 July 2010

Look What I've Been Making

Some how, and I really don't know how (caught in a weak moment) I've been collared into making Terry's sister's wedding cake. They are nicely marzipan'd now and I'm hoping to start the icing of them tomorrow evening. I've been making roses for the past three weeks. Just doing a couple of hours here and there, so's not to get to bogged down with them. Takes me about an hour to make approx 10. Not sure how many I'm going to need. It's one of those wedding cakes that has no pillars in between and has roses cascading down. I've made a loads and loads of wedding cakes in the past, many many years ago but not one of this design before, so it's going to be a challenge!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, cant wait to see the end result...it sounds lovely!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the end results lol Bet it will be lovely...

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.