30 April 2010

A wish For You


Well this is the final card for April, just before the 'Madness of May' begins. I think I have set myself a huge challenge to do only 'male' cards/books during the next month, I've already started searching high and low for ideas. With this card the image again was part of a blog candy win which has been coloured, glittered and a little glossy accents on the leaves. Terry got me the buttons when he went out bargain hunting in the local £1 shop near where he works. Love these buttons. The sentiments is from Hero Arts. Card and paper from stash and the punch is from Martha Stewart. Hope you like it. Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. I love the buttons. I could do with some like those for my knitting. I just paid a fortune for some.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.