18 March 2010

Birthday Concertina Book




Just got in from a great night out. Been to the BIC in Bournemouth and just seen The Three Degrees, the Drifters, Four Tops & The Temptations. Although I was never a great fan of the Three Degrees I thought they were quite good and you forget how many great songs they made. The Drifters were good too but just like The Four Tops and The Temptations there is only one original member left in each of these groups and then I suddenly felt old! My fav's were The Four Tops tonight I think. I remember in the 70's shaking hands with Levi Stubbs at Hammersmith, poor fellow has gone off to the great big sky of Motown along with all the other great giants. Oh god I'm feeling a little morbid now!!
So anyway on to crafts bits 'n' bobs, earlier this week I made this birthday book just so I could try out my new nestabilities. Great for any age I think. Hope you like it. Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.